Tuesday 7 March 2017

The Disney book tag!












Hey everybody! Today we are doing a tag again. This tag was created by Kat from Katytastic on Youtube. And since I’m a very big Disney fan, I thought it would be fun to do this tag today. Before I start this tag you might want to keep in mind that there might be some slight or major spoilers in this tag. If you’d rather not read this tag because of that, then I hope to see you with my next blog post again. Thanks <3 Let’s start.

1. The Little Mermaid - a character who is out of their element, a “fish out of water”





For this one I have to choose Jacob from Miss Peregrine’s home for peculiar children. I feel like when Jacob discovers the peculiar children he feels really left out because he doesn’t know about his own peculiarity.

2. Cinderella - a character who goes through a major transformation





For this one I have to choose Bella from Twilight. I don’t want to say too much about this because otherwise this would be spoilery again, but if you compare the Bella from Twilight to the Bella from Breaking Dawn, you will notice a huge difference. And yes I have not read Breaking down yet (I’m working on it) I do already know about this because of people who have spoiled me. (And I also watched the movies oops)

3. Snow White - a book with an eclectic cast of characters 




For this one I have to choose Eleanor & Park. When I read Eleanor & Park I was already in love with the fact that they were both really different than the usual characters from books I’ve read. And also compared to each other they are not quite the same as well. I think this is very interesting and therefore very fitting for this one.

4. Sleeping Beauty - a book that put you to sleep





Okay, not to sound rude. But I actually fell asleep on this book when I was reading it and my friend had to wake me up because she noticed it after some time. I think this book is just really boring, and I already have reviewed this book, so if you want to read that you can click here. I just didn’t really enjoy this book, and it wasn’t something for me. Sorry.

5. The Lion King - a character who had something traumatic happen to them in childhood


I think Celia from The Night Circus is someone fitting for this. I think it’s pretty traumatising that your dad slits open your fingertips just for you to heal them again with your own magic. I mean . . .That’s not in my standard dad guide. Not that I have one, but you get the thing. I think all the events that she witnessed as a kid would be a bit traumatising in the end and that’s why I chose her for this one.

6. Beauty and the Beast - A beast of a book (a big book) that you were intimidated by, but found the story to be beautiful 



Afbeeldingsresultaat voor harry potter order of the phoenix pocket edition

I mean, I don’t want to be cliché but. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I have the pocket edition and even that one is 811. And the story itself is amazing. So I guess that one should be very fitting for this one in the least. And in the end I was excited for the next book, so I guess this one should count.

7. Aladdin - a character who gets their wish granted, for better or worse 




For this one I have to choose Will Traynor from Me before you. Spoilers ahead btw. Now when you’ve read this book, you know that Will already tried to commit suicide and that he doesn’t want to live anymore. At least not with the handicap that he has. And that’s why Louisa Clark is there to help him rethink his wish. But eventually his wish gets granted. But if it’s for the good or the bad, I don’t really know.

8. Mulan - a character who pretends to be someone or something  they are not




I really had to think about this one, since I’ve not read a lot about characters that pretend to e someone or something that they are not. But I kind of want to pick nearly every character from Alice in wonderland, because everything in that book is simply not what is seems, and that’s even said in the book itself. So I guess that book could match with this question.

9. Toy Story - a book with characters you wish would come to life





I mean, If Marco came to life I wouldn’t be too sad about it. I mean he’s pretty cute (when he’s still young that is.)

10. Disney Descendants - your favourite villain or morally ambiguous character




I must say there are not a lot of villains that I liked, mainly because villains are pretty prone to not being liked. But if I had to choose I’d say, but I guess my favourite one that’s my favourite in being bad would probably be the Mage form Carry on, I mean he wasn’t that bad because he was very Kind to Simon in the beginning and then only really in the end you see his true colours and that’s when you start to notice the things.



This was the Disney book tag. I hope you all enjoyed reading this book tag as much as I enjoyed writing this. I thought it was very interesting to think about certain books in these type of ways. Thank you all for reading and I hope to see you in my next blog post. 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top